Information For Authors
GUIDE FOR AUTHORS
Papers to be published in "Annals of Agrarian Science" must meet the following requirements:
- A paper must deal with a temporary problem, methods of investigation and analysis of the received data. The title of a paper must completely reflect its content. The structure of a paper must be standardized by the following subtitles: Introduction, Objectives and Methods, Experimental Section, Results and Analysis, Conclusion, References.
- Authors have to submit their manuscript to the journal’s homepage: http://journals.org.ge/index.php
- Field of science in top right-hand corner.
- Surnames, first names and patronymics of the authors.
- Name of the institution, address, positions and scientific degrees of the authors.
- Abstract (about 500 typographic units).
- Body of a paper.
- Pictures, graphs, photos on separate pages.
- List of references in the order of citation; References in the text must be given in square brackets.
- All the pages must be paginated.
- Text must be in Sylfaen, prints 11, 14
- A paper must contain about 15-20 typewritten pages including pictures, graphs, Tables, etc., in 1.5-2 spacing (about 20 thousand typographic units, prints 12, 14). White paper A-4, 25-30 mm margins from the four sides.
- Language: English
- Arrangement of Figures:
- Tables must be numbered with Arabic numerals according to their appearance in a text.
- Tables must be titled.
- All the Figures and Tables must be titled and lined vertically.
- Words in Tables must not be abbreviated.
- Arrangement of figures in lines must be distinct.
- The same data must not be repeated in tables, graphs and a text.
- Arrangement of illustrations:
- Pictures and photos must not be glued; they must be attached at the end of a paper.
- Pictures must be drawn in Indian ink on white paper or using computer graphics. Pictures must be very distinct. Legends must be placed according to a text.
- Comments on picture margins must be brief.
- Photos must be presented on glossy paper in two copies (xerox copies will not be accepted) not damaged.
- Pictures and photos must be numbered on back sides and the names of authors must be written in pencil.
- Comments to photos and pictures in a text must coincide with their contents.
- Arrangement of illustrations and Tables in a text must be indicated on the margins.
- Indication of references:
- For papers: surnames and initials of the authors, title of the article, journal, volume, number, year, pages.
- For books: surnames and initials of the authors, book, place of publishing, year, total number of pages.
- Corrected version will not be returned to the authors.
- Declined papers will not be returned to the authors.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right not to consider papers which are arranged ignoring the instructions.
- In the case of any questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org